SonShine Preschool provides a fun introduction to school for ages 3-5. We focus on teaching Biblical values, and preparing children academically, socially, and behaviorally for the rigors of today’s Elementary Schools.
We are Licensed and inspected by the State of Colorado.
- RATIO: Our class sizes are capped at 15 students with 2 teachers
- COMMUNICATION: We text parents photos of their children at school, and teachers and parents easily communicate via texting.
- CURRICULUM: Our curriculum is both academic and Biblical
- PHONICS: Our Jolly Phonics curriculum teaches a song and action for each letter's sound. We even make YouTube videos to review each letter song so that your child can practice at home.
- ROUTINE: Our consistent routine includes structured learning time, music and movement, art, free play, recess, and snack.
- FIELD TRIPS: We have parent-driver field trips in the fall and spring (we don't bus kids ourselves)
- SONSHINE KID: Each day is one child's "SonShine Kid" day. That child is the featured child of the day, and they bring snack for the class, a show&tell item, and a favorite book from home that teh teacher will read aloud.
- CONCERTS: Our students perform in a concert for Christmas and spring graduation
- PARTIES: When we have holiday parties in class, parents & siblings are invited